March 15, 2017 | Categories: News & Press Releases
Acumen Learning signs training contract with leading health foods retailer
OREM, Utah and DENVER, Colorado – March 15, 2017
- Acumen Learning has partnered with a leading health foods retailer to design, customize and deliver a business acumen training course for regional leaders and store managers.
- Goals for the training include helping employees develop the business acumen skills that will allow them to:
- Have better discussions about the money-making process and gain a clearer picture of the business both regionally, and nationally.
- Make sense of individual and corporate KPI’s and understand which key metrics to focus on to positively impact the business.
- Make stronger connections between individual roles and regional and corporate KPI’s.
- Establish stronger executive alignment and become more deeply engaged in the success of the business.
- Feedback from the initial course indicated that leaders were empowered to impact changes defined by corporate strategy and engage their teams more effectively.
- “Retail is an industry that we know a lot about, and we couldn’t be more excited to help provide leaders in the Rocky Mountain region with the business acumen skills and tools to impact the company’s regional and corporate KPI’s in a big way,” said Kenny Snarr, Acumen Learning Senior Consultant.
- “I wasn’t sure what I’d gain from a financial course, but having completed this, I see exactly how I affect the company in my role, and how I can utilize the tools given to me to align with global financial and key business driver expectations,” said a recent course participant.
About Acumen Learning
Founded in 2002, Acumen Learning's highly customized business acumen and sales training programs have helped organizations develop employees who are more engaged, efficient, and effective in their work. To further support its mission, Acumen Learning published, Seeing the Big Picture – Business Acumen to Build Your Credibility, Career, and Company, in 2012 which quickly became a #1 Wall Street Journal and a New York Times bestseller. More than 15 years later, Acumen Learning has been trusted by more than 200 organizations on six continents to help employees understand how their company makes money, and to take real steps towards improving that process.
For more information, visit http://www.acumenlearning.com/
Why do we teach the 5 Business Drivers Model?
Employee Engagement Apocalypse
The Kidnap Plot
Business Acumen: Get it on your resume
Are you working hard on the wrong things?