March 22, 2017 | Categories: News & Press Releases
Acumen Learning partners with cosmetics retailer
OREM, Utah and Bolingbrook, Ill. – March 22, 2017
- Acumen Learning recently teamed up with a leading cosmetics retailer to provide a business acumen component in a new ongoing leadership development program for directors and emerging leaders.
- Goals for the training include helping employees develop the business acumen skills that enable them to:
- Develop strong executive presence
- Demonstrate better cross-functional understanding of the other parts of the organization
- Improve inter-departmental collaboration
- Incorporate more “enterprise thinking” to influence everyday choices
- The course focused heavily on action planning, with an emphasis on developing strategic solutions for timely business challenges.
- According to participant feedback, the course had a significant impact on the leaders who participated, and allowed them to begin collaborating at a level they had not before.
- “The energy for the training was phenomenal, and the leaders were hungry for the business acumen skills that will give them that enterprise mindset. It was a joy to guide that learning experience, and I look forward to a continued partnership with these great leaders,” said Kenny Snarr, Acumen Learning Senior Consultant.
- “The program [was] transformational,” said one participant, “It was a time to examine yourself, be introspective and begin utilizing the tools to become a stronger leader and coach.”
About Acumen Learning
Founded in 2002, Acumen Learning's highly customized business acumen and sales training programs have helped organizations develop employees who are more engaged, efficient, and effective in their work. To further support its mission, Acumen Learning published, Seeing the Big Picture – Business Acumen to Build Your Credibility, Career, and Company, in 2012 which quickly became a #1 Wall Street Journal and a New York Times bestseller. More than 15 years later, Acumen Learning has been trusted by more than 200 organizations on six continents to help employees understand how their company makes money and take real steps towards improving that process.
For more information, visit http://www.acumenlearning.com/