We are looking for an efficient Human Resources Admin / Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will be part of a team working on different HR functions.
The ideal candidate will have broad knowledge of HR as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the smooth running of HR projects and operations.
- Respond to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc.
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Proven experience as a coordinator or relevant HR experience
- Knowledge of HR processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office, databases and HRIS systems (e.g. SAP)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Ability to multitask
- Well organized with skills in time management