Acumen Learning is looking for a inside sales professional capable of building a strong sales pipeline of new business within HR and Training and Development functions of Fortune 500 companies. This relationship sell has a sales cycle of 9-18 months. This individual should thrive on finding and developing new business, focus on generating potential leads, sell into companies and integrate senior consultants through the sales process.
Base: $80-$90K DOE + Commission
A majority of sales leads come through personal efforts including, outbound call campaigns and prospect follow-up. It is pertinent that one is self-driven, disciplined and tenacious; yet also has a willingness to work within an existing sales system.
This individual will be under the direction of both the team General Manager and company Sales Leadership. Under this direction and within an assigned geographical area, it is expected that a yearly quota of new business be generated each year. In addition, the individual must be trusted to take ownership in achieving these results with very little oversight or daily direction.
- Proven Track Record of B2B sales (HR, Training and Development space ideal)
- Bachelor's degree preferred, no particular discipline
- Proficiency in Mircrosoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Windows) required
- Contract writing, reviewing and experience with SOWs and MSAs
- Solid organization skills with emphasis on exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to create and suggest unique solutions for clients
- Experience in lead creation and outbound calls
- Stability in past roles with a long a term outlook (3+ years)
- Strong work ethic
- Upbeat, energetic, adaptable
- Strong desire to work within a team oriented environment
- Striving to learn and develop professionally
For more details submit your resume to email@example.com attention Brent Barclay.